Hey, I’m Justin Erickson!
I’m an Artist and Designer currently practicing in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Here’s a little about me and my work.
What excites me about graphic design is how broad and ever changing it is. No two projects are the same.
I’m able to assist with branding development, logo design, packaging design, label design, and a few miscellaneous web development projects.
Surface Pattern Design
I recently discovered surface pattern design and I LOVE it. There is something special about exploring different layouts, colours, shapes, themes, and so on and so forth.
My designs have been focused on the gift wrap, and food safe tissue papers sectors but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t tackle a textile, or wallpaper project.
Want a custom pattern? let’s talk.
Lately my personal work has been exploring the theme of hope, joy, memory, and uncertainty through my choice of symbolism and colour. Is this a direct result of the Covid19 pandemic. probably.
Over the past year my focus has been on birds, florals, and butterflies. Reflecting my love for Ornithology, Entomology, and gardening.
If you are interested in commissioning me or if you are curious about a commercial licensing agreement, please inquire by email.
Out of the Blue Boutique – Bowen Island, BC
Exhibitions and Events
- PoMoArts – Art 4 Life
- Canadian Pacific Gallery, Sept. 23rd – Oct. 28th 2021
- Langley Arts Council – Arts Pacific Juried Exhibition 2021
- Aldergrove Kinsmen Community Centre Main Hall Gallery, Oct. 8th – Nov. 24th 2021
- Vancouver Outsider Arts Festival – October 15th – 17th 2021
- Roundhouse Arts & Recreation Centre, Oct. 15-17 2021
- Only Hearts Spirits & Wine Inc.
- Creekside Fashions
- Oats, Dates, and Honey Cakes
- Pearl Candle Company
- On Your Mark
- Commercial Water Ltd.
- KC Ore
- 4 Way Developments
- Brotherhood Aromatics
- Fill’r Up Potable Water Hauling